The D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the supply of goods and services related to the so-called “virtual community”, as well as for information and commercial purposes, for the creation of professional profiles relating to users and for market research.
2. The treatment will be carried out using computerized methods. The personal data collected with this registration may be processed by data processors in charge of managing the requested services and marketing activities.
3. The provision of data is:
– mandatory in relation to the data identified as “mandatory fields” and any refusal to provide such data will result in failure to register; this is because the data in question take on an identifying and integral value for adherence to the services c.d. of “virtual community”, aimed at promoting discussion and interaction between well-identified and selected participants through the aforementioned data;
– optional in relation to the data identified as “Service fields” and “Optional fields”; any failure to provide such data will not affect the provision of the service.
4. The data may be disseminated through the Internet exclusively within the site www.altalex.com in the manner indicated for each data in the relevant registration form, as well as communicated in pursuit of the above purposes to associated companies and / or partners. commercial entities, private entities, associations, foundations, non-profit entities or bodies, legal persons, partnerships or corporations, sole proprietorships, banks, customers.
5. The data controller is Altalex Consulting srl – Via Aldo Rossi 41 – 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT)
6. The data being processed may also be transferred to EU countries or to third countries, in accordance with the consent agreement also provided pursuant to. Article 43 paragraph 1 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/03.
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
“Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; < / em>
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. “